Baskets for consistent extraction.
VST’s new precision filters deliver consistent extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment.
Specifications & Features
- Each VST filter is marked with a unique 2-D code to ensure authenticity and performance. 2-D code stores factory measurement, quality reports and image data.
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting at a fixed dose.
- Filters are matched for total square area to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance (typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal).
- All VST Filters are warranted for one year and for zero defects.
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process.
- 100% of holes are measured on every filter for min/max range limits on area and diameter to a precision of +/- 30 Âµm (Unique QC report provided with every filter).
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes.
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck.
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product.
- Improved structural integrity, will withstand deflection from pump cycling without premature fatigue failures.