We are looking to make a very important addition to our Wholesale Team, with a Business Development role suited to someone ready to challenge themselves in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
The role of Business Development Manager is to be a driving force in the development, planning and execution of new business opportunities within CMCR's wholesale business operation, ensuring that the business’s Strategic Goals are met, whilst fostering a sustainable Sales Team and contributing positively to our strong, inclusive team culture.
Reports to – Executive Director
Supervises – Sales Team Members
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field and similar position is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong experience in sales and Sales Team management
- An entrepreneurial attitude that is constantly looking for value-creating opportunities
- Detailed technical and product knowledge in the Coffee Industry (Preferable)
- An excellent comprehension of budgeting, forecasting and business fundamentals
- Broad knowledge of the coffee scene worldwide (Preferable)
Culture & Environment
- Have a positive impact on all the people with whom you work and influence
- Be committed to the company values
- Be an ambassador for CMCR
- Work to strengthen the reputation of CMCR as a leading company within the specialty coffee industry
- Adhere to relevant company policies
- Work collaboratively with fellow co-workers
- Protect the assets of CMCR from loss or damage
- Maintain a safe, well presented work environment
Staff Management & Development
- Lead, manage and motivate subordinate staff and foster a climate of collaboration and collegial endeavour.
- Maintain sufficient number of staff and ensure their expertise.
- Maintain a safe work environment including the prevention of bullying, harassment and violence and appropriately manage any complaints in a timely and confidential manner.
- Always communicate in an effective, time sensitive manner
- Work alongside company leadership to develop tactics to execute on established Strategic Goals
- Seek opportunities to participate in the wider Specialty Coffee industry to grow CMCR’s network and visibility
- Take a leading role in the achievement of sales targets
- Ensure the efficient transition of new accounts from a sales stage to Account Management status
- Work with Tech. Department to ensure the fulfilment of purchased equipment is handled in a timely and accurate manner
To apply, please email your CV to wholesale@cmcroasters along with a Cover Letter telling us why you think you are suited to the role.