Great Coffee in Common
A week-long specialty coffee exhibition café, hosted by Common Man Coffee Roasters. It is free for all to attend and there is no need for registrations. There will be coffee to taste, equipment to explore, information shared and good times to be had.
How will this translate to our pop-up?
- The Singapore launch of Synesso’s newest Espresso Machine, the S200
- Showcasing Marco brewing and boiler technology
- Showcasing our beautiful range of Loveramics ceramic-ware
- A GCIC exhibition sharing the interviews we’ve gathered over the last 12 months.
- We’ll be hosting some workshops and discussions, covering topics such as sensory skills & coffee knowledge, a guide to setting up your own café, up close with the Synesso S200, fundamentals of coffee roasting and refractometry for baristas,
- We’re opening up a filter bar for to other local coffee roasters to share some of their delicious brews and contribute to a collaborative industry
- We plan to end things on a high note with a closing party and Cup-Tasters competition on Friday night! (Registration details to come)