At CMCR we strive to constantly live up to our core values of Positivity, Excellence, Approachability, Respect and Support, and are always on the look out for like-minded individuals to join our growing teams.
Graphic Designer/Content Curator Wanted!
This is an awesome opportunity to showcase your talent, attitude, enthusiasm and creativity in a unique setting, putting your skills to use in support of both our F&B and wholesale businesses.
We’re looking for someone to help us with creative development, promotion ideation, web management, social media, photography and great team vibes.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Brand Manager and Marketing team, so as to better understand our objectives, providing solutions (i.e. great ideas), and create work that is both in line with brand messaging and helps us meet our strategic goals.
Innovation, creativity and the ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment is a must!
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Conceptualising and creating graphic design work for both print and digital use e.g. website, EDM’s, social media, posters, flyers, business cards etc.
- Social Media Content Creation
- Assisting with execution of social media campaigns
- Assisting in the implementation of promotional campaigns and projects
- Interpret briefs from different departments and across our brands
- Brainstorm new creative concepts and designs in line with the needs of the business
- Ensure that all creative material is provided in correct format for publication within given timeframes and budgets
- Work within set timelines and effectively priorities tasks
- Assist with facilitating the printing/production of design work
- Able to work closely as a team member and provide support wherever necessary
- Assist with any ad hoc tasks assigned (it keeps things interesting!)
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Diploma qualification in Graphic design or related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Creatively driven with excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of brand identity
- High attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is a must
- Animation/Web/HTML experience is highly preferred but not necessary
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing / graphic design best practices
- Ability to challenge the norm and be different!
- Background in F&B highly regarded
Tell us why you're made for the job and shoot your CV through to email@example.com 🙌